||The spiritual ability encourages the graduates in practicing the Islamic-based attitude and behavior, such as truthful, trustworthy, and well-mannered. Those qualities are expected to help them in providing a positive contribution to the institution, society, and environment, in its correlation to national growth and scientific development, which are acknowledged internationally.
||Capable to identify the problems in the industrial system and able to provide comprehensive alternative solutions.
||Capable to actualize the insights, imagination, and various stimulants in design, installation, and integral system improvement.
A Wide Range of Industrial Engineering Career Prospects
Do you want to get a wide range of career prospects after graduation and be internationally recognized?
An Industrial Engineering Graduate (IE-UII graduate) will gain internationally recognized highest-demand skills and can work worldwide with the following career prospects below :
- a data scientist,
- an entrepreneur,
- a distribution, logistics, and supply chain expert,
- a project manager
- an enterprise Integration and Enterprise Resource Planning expert
- a digital Marketing expert
- a data mining, Big Data, and Information Systems analyst
- a digital marketing Specialist
- an IoT, Smart manufacturing, artificial intelligence, business intelligence, and intelligent systems specialist
- a financial and engineering management specialist
- a civil servant, a state-owned company employee
- a consultant and professional
- a Production Analyst,
- a Product Engineer,
- a Health Safety and Environment Engineer,
- a Human Capital Analyst,
- a Maintenance Engineer,
- a Quality Engineer,
- a Marketing and Sales Engineer,
- a Lean-Manufacturing Excellence Engineer,
- an Academician
- and many more
You can work in a broad range of industries and organizations, such as :
- Processing, manufacturing, and service industries
- Financial and Insurance Companies
- Oil and gas, energy, mining, and exploration companies
- Healthcare organizations and companies
- Information and Communication Technology companies
- Distribution, logistics, and supply chain companies.