Community Services (KKN)
Types of Community Services
To graduate from the IP IE UII, Community Services are compulsory. Students may choose one of the 5 (five) Types of Community Services as the followings :
- Regular Community Services Type One (KKN-R1)
- In this type of Community Services, students must stay on-site for forty-five days starting from placement until the end of the program.
- Regular Community Services Type Two (KKN-R2)
- The two-month duration of community services is divided into two activities. First, This Community Services require students to collect data by observation, compose a proposal, and raise funding in the first month. Then, in the second month, students must stay on-site to implement the proposed programs.
- Extension Community Services (KKN-E)
- DPPM UII decides the community service location. Students have to implement programs for 90 days with no obligation to stay on-site.
- Independent Community Services (KKN-M)
- Community Services are independently implemented fora 4-month duration with no obligation to stay on-site and no DPPM-UII and other parties involved.
- Partnership Community Services (KKN-K)
- Students collaborate with partner institutions to implement community service programs for a 4-month duration with no obligation to stay on-site
- The students are enrolled in UII in the current academic year.
- The students must have completed, at least, 100 credits, with a minimum of 2,50 GPA.
- The students have passed ONDI, LKID, and BTAQ
- No short semester enrollment are allowed during the program
- Apply to DPPM UII by completing KRK Form.
Read Community Service Guide Book by DPPM UII
Community Service Requirements
The followings are schemes of Community Services and eligible academic activities.
Community Service Types
|R-1||No Courses or Thesis enrollment are allowed|
|R-2||If community services and a Thesis are simultaneously enrolled then a student may enroll in a maximum of 10 credit courses otherwise a maximum of 14 credit courses are still eligible.|
|If community services and a Thesis are simultaneously enrolled then a student may enroll in a maximum of 16 credit courses otherwise a maximum of 20 credit courses are still eligible.