SEMESTER PRE-ENROLLMENT (PRE-KEY-IN), ENROLLMENT (KEY-IN), AND ACADEMIC PLAN REVISION ODD TERM 2022/2023
Assalamu’alaikum wr. wb
Referring to UII Rector Decree Letter No. 725/SK-REK/SP/VII/2022 on the recovery of the learning process and academic activities in UII, the entire teaching, learning processes, and academic activities will be carried out offline, complying with the health protocol. Following is the information related to the Odd Term 2022/2023 semester plan, tailored for students of the International Undergraduate Program in Industrial Engineering:
- The student must previously conduct the consultation for the Even Term 2021/2022 evaluation and semester plan of Odd Term 2022/2023 with the appointed Academic Supervisor.
- In Odd term 2022/2023, the students are UNNECESSARY to carry out PRE-ENROLLMENT (PRE-KEY-IN).
- The students of 2022 are UNNECESSARY to perform the enrollment (Key-in). The International Undergraduate Program in Industrial Engineering (IUP IE) automatically sets the registration package aligned with the recent curriculum (as attached in Table 1)
Table 1. List of Courses for Batch 2022
|3.||Introduction to Industrial Engineering||3|
|5.||Fundamentals of Industrial Engineering Design||3|
|7.||Biology: Anatomy and Physiology||2|
- It is MANDATORY for the students of Batch 2021 and earlier to conduct the enrollment (key-in) by selecting the class of the designated subjects, which are listed in a certain semester consistently and in alphabetical order to secure the seat and prevent a class collision
- For students of Batch 2021 and 2022 with a credit allowance of 20-24, it is MANDATORY to perform the enrollment for extra subjects (excluded from the semester package) by following the schedule of registration (Table 2 and 3) that refers to the acceleration program mapping, for precise subject selection. Furthermore, it can be accessed at The name of subjects and total subjects may vary between the students who select a regular path and acceleration program (potential to graduate in 3,5 years).
Table 2. Advanced subjects for Batch 2021 (Excluded Package)
for Acceleration Program
|1.||Sharia Entrepreneurship||G/H/I/J – Select the free class schedule designated for third-semester students|
|2.||Civic Education||Select the free class schedule designated for third-semester students|
Table 3. Advanced subjects for Batch 2020 (Excluded Package)
for Acceleration Program
|1.||Enterprise Resource Planning||G/H – Select the free class schedule designated for fifth-semester students|
|2.||Facility Layout Design||G/H – Select the free class schedule designated for fifth-semester students|
|3.||Islam Rahmatan Lil Alamin||Select the free class schedule designated for fifth-semester students|
- The registration period is set from Friday, August 26, 2022, to Monday, August 29, 2022 (Please refer to the time stated in UII Academic Calendar) by clicking the “key in.”
- The revision for previous registration will be held on Wednesday, August 31, 2022, and Thursday, September 1, 2022 (Please refer to the time stated in UII Academic Calendar). IUP IE will open one additional class only after another class has already occupied a certain number of students.
- The students who are qualified to participate in Merdeka Belajar Kampus Merdeka Program are obligated to include the programs in semester planning (RAS), complying with the guidelines issued by the Undergraduate Program in Industrial Engineering that can be accessed at The process of registration for special subjects of MBKM program can be proposed exclusively at on the tab of “Key in Khusus”/special registration. For students whose MBKM program is converted to fieldwork/internship or Undergraduate Thesis, it is mandatory to previously register at the following application for fieldwork/internship and for undergraduate thesis outline, to be assigned with a supervisor. Below are the special subjects offered for the conversion of the MBKM program; internship, business start-up, independent project, and student exchange (Table 4).
Table 4. Subjects for MBKM Conversion
|1.||Special topics in Industrial Management||Special Subject for Student Exchange/Independent Study|
|2.||Special topics in Operational Research||Special Subject for Student Exchange/Independent Study|
|3.||Special Topics in Production System||Special Subject for Student Exchange/Independent Study|
|4.||Special Topics in Ergonomics||Special Subject for Student Exchange/Independent Study|
|5.||Capita Selecta||Special Subject for a 3-months internship|
|6.||Industrial System Analysis||Special Subject for a 6-months internship|
|7.||Technopreneurship||Special Subject for a business start-up program|
|8.||Enterprise Analysis and Design||Conversion subject for a 6-months internship and business start-up program|
Note: Above subjects (1-8) are UNAVAILABLE for regular path in the same semester
- The students eligible to join the Fast-track program offered by Master Program in Industrial Engineering must include the special elective courses into the semester plan (RAS) as ruled by IUP IE, which can be accessed at the following link The process of registration for special subjects of the fast-track program can be proposed exclusively at on the tab of “Key in Khusus”/special registration. Below are the subjects prepared for the fast-track program (Table 5).
Table 5. Selected Subjects for Fast-Track Master Program in Industrial Engineering
|1.||Operational Research||A||Elective Course for Fast-track Program|
|2.||Production System||A||Elective Course for Fast-track Program|
|3.||Advanced Sistem Modeling||A||Elective Course for Fast-track Program|
|4.||The Philosophy of Industrial Engineering||A||Elective Course for Fast-track Program|
Note: Above 4 elective subjects are UNAVAILABLE for regular path in the same semester
- The students who take fieldwork/internship and undergraduate thesis must perform enrollment (key-in). Also, it is mandatory to immediately enroll in their fieldwork/internship and outline of undergraduate thesis, to be later assigned to a supervisor.
- The entire process of subject registration (key-in) and its revision is performed through UII RAS (gateway.uii.ac.id). The tutorial can be watched at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6F9xDkkXj4
Therefore, the above information can be considered as a reference for formulating the study plan.