Happy New Semester, Guys … Welcome to the Odd Term 2021/2022
We have news for you. To better plan your study, please note the following PRE KEY-IN and KEY-IN information.
- Don’t forget to consult your academic supervisor for your course enrollment plan for Odd Term 2021/2022 before Pre Key-in and Key-In
- Find The Key-In Schedule at Point A below.
- Pre Key-In and Key-In are unnecessary for the freshman 2021-batch students. A packaged course has been set. Point A lists term-1 freshmen courses. English accommodates Bridging Program. Biology is shifted to the 3rd Semester and will be replaced by English as a conversion of Bridging Program part 1.
- Students joined in International Credit Transfer (ICT), or Student Exchange can enroll in all equivalent courses based on course conversion guidelines determined by the IP IE study program. You can also make a specific study plan arrangement, such as a course credit deposit. Please consult IP IE directly for approval.
- Students joining MBKM Apprenticeship / Entrepreneurship Program must enroll in the conversion courses by Key-in to RAS. The links below are courses available for the conversion :
- For the conversion courses to Internship (KP) or/and Final Undergraduate Project (TA), you must observe all the Rules and Regulations laid down from time to time.
- Those who want to have a study acceleration program may enroll in courses offered each term. Find the list of the courses at Point C.
- Students joining the Fast Track Program must enroll in Fast Track mandatory courses as listed in the curriculum. Find the information from the link of Fast Track Mandatory Courses.
- Fast Track Students finishing Undergraduate Thesis (TA) or Students willing to enroll in TA but still require to enroll in Basic Research Methodology (BRM) may consult IP IE for manual key-in after Key-In Revision Schedule.
- Students willing to do Internship(KP)/Undergraduate Thesis (TA)/Community Service (KKN) must enroll in KP/TA/KKN course (Key-in) within the same term of the running KP/TA/KKN program. Students must also observe all the KP/TA/KKN Rules and Regulations laid down.
- Pre Key-in and Key-in are available through RAS (gateway.uii.ac.id). Key-In Tutorial is available on the youtube channel.
- Key-In of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) course is unnecessary for those satisfied with the grade. Eventhough OSH has deemed Chemistry as the conversion, all students must still take Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Training offered by IP IE. Each student will earn a professional certificate. As an industrial engineer, the OSH knowledge is as important as the grade.
KP/TA Information is explained in detail from the links below :
Internship Rule and Regulation
A. Important Schedule
|Pre Key-IN||Friday, 27 August 2021. 09.00 – 16.00 WIB|
|Key-IN||Thursday, 2 September 2021 at 10.00 – 16.00 WIB|
Friday, 3 September 2021 at 09.00 – 16.00 WIB
|Revision Key-IN||Tuesday- Wednesday, 7-8 September 2021 at 09.00 – 16.00|
B. A Freshmen Course Package of 2021-batch Students
|Introduction to Industrial Engineering||3|
|Fundamental of Industrial Engineering Design||3|
C. Acceleration Program Courses
|Islam Rahmatan lil Alamin||3|
|Enterprise Resource Planning||3|
Department of Industrial Engineering
KH Mas Mansyur Building, 1st Floor
UII Main Campus
Kaliurang km. 14,5 Sleman
+62 274 895287 ext. 118
WA : +6281216974433