Dear IP IE UII students,
UII invites 250 students to join a Virtual Trip: Indonesia-Singapore that will be conducted on 10 May 2021. This program is a collaborative activity between Universitas Islam Indonesia and Temasek Polytechnic Singapore.
This program will:
* Enrich school-life experience
* Deepen cross-cultural skills & global mindset
* Build relationships (you are encouraged to continue your e-engagement)
Please register at http://bit.ly/TPUIIVirtualTrip
Save the date !!!
IP IE UII
Desc: The Payment Extension for Tuition Fee and Catur Dharma For Students of 2020
RECTOR CIRCULAR LETTER
Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,
All praises to Allah SWT for the blessings and guidance upon all of us.
Universitas Islam Indonesia, after considering (a) the requests from students and parents/guardians that economically impacted amid Covid-19; (b) study evaluation process, particularly towards students of 2020, has decided:
- To provide the opportunity for students of 2020, who (a) have active status or in the process of proposing the academic leave and (b) have GPA (Grade Point Average) > 0,00, to conduct the payment of outstanding Catur Dharma and 3rd installment tuition fee, started from March 5 to March 10, 2021 at 12.00 (Western Indonesian Time);
- For students who have fulfilled the payment, to immediately perform self-reporting by completing the google form by following link http://uii.id/KonfirmasiAngsuranUII on March 10, 2021 at 13.00 (Western Indonesian Time), at the latest;
- To recommend the students not to select other subjects excluded from the semester package, without the permission of head or secretary of program.
- To allow the students of 2020 to process the academic leave, no later than March 19, 2021
Hence, this policy has been made, and only applies to Even Term Academic Year 2020/2021.
Wassalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,
Yogyakarta, 22 Rajab 1442/March 4, 2021
Prof. Fathul Wahid, S.T., M.Sc., Ph.D.
Department of Industrial Engineering
KH Mas Mansyur Building, 1st Floor
UII Main Campus
Kaliurang km. 14,5 Sleman
+62 274 895287 ext. 118
WA : +6281216974433